VCI Films – When Packaging Alone is a Sufficient Corrosive Protection
Corpac’s VCI films and VCI bags can completely replace conventional rust preventives such as oils and desiccants.
The previously necessary removal of coatings, degreasing or cleaning of the protected parts is now not any longer necessary. Your product is ready for use immediately after unpacking.
With many commercially available mono films, the VCI molecules evaporate on both sides. The molecules escaping to the outside are simply lost without any effect.
That is why we invented the Corpalin® COEX (coextruded) film, which consists of three layers, of which only the inner layer carries VCI molecules.
Advantages of CO3X Technology
- – VCI active agent only vaporises to the inside, not any loss to the outside
- Users have minimal contact with VCI
- Significantly higher charging of the VCI carrier layer
- No weakening of the PE molecular structure across the entire width of the film and not any gaps in the film (layers 1 and 2) due to evaporation of the VCI molecules
- Consistently high mechanical properties
- Corpalin® diffusion layer